Can I summons my estranged spouse to beit din (rabbinic court) for a get even if I know he/she will refuse to cooperate?


Yes. If you are no longer ‘living together’ as husband and wife and the marriage is
deemed irreparable. ‘Living together’ includes a) not having intimate relations and b) Not
living under the same roof.
If your beit din will not send a summons (hazmono) unless your spouse will cooperate,
contact Esther Macner at 310-730-5282.